About Northern Kentucky Right to Life (NKYRTL)
The Northern Kentucky Right to Life is a non-denominational organization, founded in 1971 that is dedicated to the most basic right, the Right to Life.
The efforts of Northern Kentucky Right to Life have been directed to two main purposes. First, to educate others that:
- Human life begins at the moment of fertilization
- Each individual person’s significance or importance is that he or she was created by God and his or her value is not determined by another person or persons
- The unborn child’s Right to Life is from God every life is a life worth living
- Abortion is always morally wrong and unacceptable.
NKRTL’s efforts have been to educate people as to when human life begins, the value of each and every person, as to the attacks on human lives (abortion, infanticide, euthanasia and suicide) and what must be done to stop the 1.5 million abortions performed in the USA each year.
The second area to which NKRTL has devoted its efforts is to change the present status quo, which permits abortion on demand. In order to have the laws of our country again provide equal protection to the unborn child, the efforts of NKRTL have been directed to the passage and ratification of an amendment to the US Constitution codifying the personhood of the unborn child from the moment of conception and in the interim to provide as much protection as possible to the unborn child and their mothers and
Pro-Life Efforts and Activities
The efforts and activities of Northern Kentucky Right to Life include:
- Publication of a newsletter
- Maintaining an office and telephone to offer assistance and answer inquiries
- Distribution of ProLife literature Sponsoring speakers and films
- Voter information
- Legislation information
- Sponsoring rallies and picketing
- January “March for Life” newspaper ad Annual Celebration for Life
- Publication of ProLife Newspaper Ads Assisting other ProLife Organizations, especially those involved in direct service to unwed mothers
If you would like to become an active supporter by attending programs, reading literature, making donations to help pay for educational materials, use materials available in our office to help educate others or volunteer to assist where best suited for you, please feel free to contact the Northern Kentucky Right to Life us by phone, email or postal mail.